Got a few new life events happening in the coming months and it’s feeling like quite the start to a new chapter. Friday was my last day at Robin, I’ll be start next month on the iOS team at Rue La La, which I’m really excited for. Then the month after that I’ll be getting married to a wonderful woman, so that’ll be pretty fun too. Things are going to be really crazy, but I at least have the next two weeks free to take care of as much as I can fit in. In no particular order, I’ll be wanting to accomplish the following:
- Write a couple blogs I’ve been planning for a while
- Finish work on Drink Keeper 3.0
- Put together some marketing materials for Drink Keeper
- Get some App Transfers taken care of (assuming Apple has fixed the bug in iTunes Connect that’s been stopping me so far)
- MVP of a skateboarding workout tracker watchOS app
- Take care of some issues with my home git/CD server
And I’ll also be heading out on Thursday for a 5 day bachelor party that I’m super pumped for. Hoping to find a good balance between relaxed and productive on these two weeks. Wish me luck!